Prices vary with the complexity of the job, the time frame, the amount of consultation required and the material supplied by the client. Each job is unique, and thus may differ in price from a similar project. With this in mind, we have decided not to post a definitive rate schedule on our Web site. But, we would be happy to discuss your marketing communications needs during a free consultation—or you can call us for pricing guidelines.
We can assure you that our professional services are offered at very competitive rates, using the pricing structure that best suits your needs—on an hourly basis, on a project-specific quote, or on an ongoing retainer-based plan.
Point-of-Sale Literature and Other Marketing Materials
Projects may include writing marketing plans, advertising copy and other marketing materials including brochures, labels, point-of-purchase displays, and marketing letters.
All concept, design and production work is billed at an hourly rate. Illustration is billed per project. Cost depends on conceptualization, complexity and extent of revisions. An estimated quote will be provided at the start of each project.
The standard agency commission is 15% of gross advertising rates. All placement handled by ERI will be billed in advance of the month of issue. In most cases, deadlines for major equine publications are the first of the month, two months prior to the publishing date. Once the client has committed to the space, they are responsible for paying the invoices.
Some clients prefer to work out their own payment arrangements with the publications. In cases such as this, ERI will work on a retainer basis. The amount of the retainer varies, depending on the complexity of the project.
We offer a basic rate to research and write a one or two-page release, with the client supplying the facts and focus for the release. By creating a custom list of target publications for each release, we follow-up diligently with the right magazines for your subject to make sure you get the attention you deserve.
We can offer assistance in every area of Event Management. From a basic business meeting to a gala opening or brand launch, we've done it all. No event is too large or too small, and regardless of the size, our goal is to deliver the most memorable event possible.
Newsletters can be as simple as four pages of text, or as complex as numerous pages of text, graphics and photos. We have the capability to handle every step of the process and can deliver the newsletter in printed form for either mail or fax distribution, via e-mail or on your Web site.
ERI maintains a working relationship with a large group of local, regional, national and international photographers. Whether you're looking for a studio shot, a scenic view, or a photo of horses, you can count on us to find the right photographer for you. Fees vary according to the complexity of the project. Search fees and courier charges may be assessed by some photographers and will be billed to our clients in addition to the cost of the photography.
Video or CD-ROM Production
We can provide consulting for video or CD story lines, preparation of video or CD package copy, coordination with videographer, graphics coordinator, editor or narrator as well as full, multi-media production of your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. An estimated quote will be provided at the start of each project.
We can help with every aspect of Web development, from obtaining your URL to creating a functional, attractive and dynamic site and maintaining it for you. Please call so we can discuss your needs.
Research for marketing strategy, creative content, business intelligence, media, or other strategic marketing questions are billed at a flat rate.
Depending on the complexity of the job, it may sometimes be to a client's advantage to hire ERI on a monthly retainer that covers a certain level of services provided for them on a regular basis. The amount of the retainer is determined by the services required. Please call for a quote.
Travel for the client is billable at a flat rate plus expenses (at cost). Rates for travel vary, depending on the project.
Interactive Special Services
ERI is a member of PR Newswire, the world leader in the electronic distribution of corporate, association and institutional news releases to the media and the financial community. As a member, we can provide our clients with releases sent to a national or regional network of thousands of newspapers, magazines, wire services, television and radio broadcast media, disclosure points and financial media, online services, databases and Web sites.
ERI's interactive special services include the following:
- International Distribution provides service to more than 100 countries, with appropriate translations at no additional charge. A variety of cost-effective packages are available.
- Feature News Service provides "feature stories" transmitted to the national news points each weekday at 5:20 a.m., ET. Special story/photo combination is available.
- PRNewsfoto Services digitally transmits photographs to as many as 1,000 news organizations, including all major U.S. dailies, newsmagazines and television broadcast networks. National, regional and customized distributions are available. Satellite photo delivery is available throughout Europe, the Asia Pacific region, Canada, Latin America and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Entertainet serves the national, regional or local (major cities) broadcast media and trade. University Wire is a daily electronic newsline serving the nation's premier college newspapers; reaching the 18-24 year-old audience.
- Sportspack includes distribution to thousands of newspapers, magazines, national wire services, television and radio broadcast media, as well as SportsTicker and SportsBeat on PRN's Web site.
- Broadcast Media Services goes to either the top 700+ TV stations or the top 220 TV stations. Radio stations and shows are also available.
- Hispanic Media Distribution serves the major daily newspapers, broadcast media and news agencies in the top Hispanic markets. All transmissions include translation into Spanish for maximum pick-up.
- ProfNet connects journalists in need of an expert resource with corporate and academic professionals who provide that expertise.
- Broadcast Fax Service offers a full range of premium and budget services depending on your requirements.
- PRN.NewsReel enables your company to profit from the persuasive power of Internet video.
- Reuters Inc. Link allows comprehensive financial data to be posted on your corporate home page and distributed to more than 150 investing, trading and publishing Web sites throughout the Internet.
- Company News on Call is a historical Internet archive of your own news releases, hosted on the www.prnewswire.com Web site. It can also be linked to your home page. Company News on Call Plus takes the Company News on Call archive and adds links to your SEC filings, delayed stock quotes and annual reports, all posted on the Internet.
- MicroSites post a historical archive of your releases on your own home page, designed to mirror the look and feel of your corporate Web site. For extra exposure to investor traffic, they also include a historical archive of releases posted on www.prnewswire.com.
All ERI interactive special services are priced on a per project basis. Details upon request.
Note: Since PR Newswire is recognized as a leading source of business information, these Interactive Services are accessed daily by individual investors, analysts, academics and researchers. Every release that is transmitted by PR Newswire is stored in more than 350 U.S. and international databases and online services including LEXIS-NEXIS, America Online, Dow Jones News/Retrieval, Bloomberg, Reuters and Dialog.